Easy Chocolate Pie Recipe
You will not believe how quickly this easy chocolate pie recipe is mixed and ready for the oven.
No need to make a pie crust, using Bisquick mix this pie forms its own crust while baking.
Full of chocolate flavor, this homemade chocolate pie has the added texture and sweetness of coconut. To make this quick dessert even better, garnish with whipped cream and sliced almonds.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 3 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- Whipped cream for garnish, optional
- Sliced almonds for garnish, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat milk, butter and chocolate over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, just until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat.
3. In a medium bowl, stir chocolate mixture, coconut, sugar, Bisquick mix, vanilla and eggs with a wire whisk or fork until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool. Refrigerate until chilled. Before serving, garnish with whipped cream and almonds, if desired. Store any remaining pie in refrigerator.
Return to Bisquick Impossible Pie Recipes
Return from Easy Chocolate Pie Recipe to Home