Easy Cheese Cake Recipe
Anyone can learn how to make cheesecake with this easy cheese cake recipe.
Using a blender, this yummy cheesecake can be ready for the oven in five minutes or less. As is true of all cheesecakes, this cheesecake pie is best served chilled.
A simple cheesecake recipe, it can be enhanced with a variety of toppings. For a deliciously decadent cheesecake, drizzle it with fudge and caramel toppings and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Or top the cheesecake with any type of fresh fruit. Canned cherry and blueberry pie filling make wonderful toppings when fresh fruit is not available.
For an easy sour cream topping, stir together 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Spread over top of completely cooled cheesecake pie.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Cut cream cheese into 1/2-inch cubes. Set aside.
3. Place milk, vanilla, eggs, sugar and the Bisquick mix in blender. Cover and blend on high speed for 15 seconds. Add cream cheese and blend for 2 minutes. Pour into pie plate.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until well chilled. Serve plain or with your favorite tipping. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
Return to Bisquick Impossible Pie Recipes
Return from Easy Cheese Cake Recipe to Home