Easy Coconut Custard Pie Recipe
If you are looking for a scrumptious quick and easy dessert, this coconut custard pie recipe is for you.
An easy pie recipe, no rolling pin is required as the pie makes its own crust while baking.
Having a smooth rich custard filling infused with the sweetness of coconut, this pie can be ready for the oven in ten minutes or less. Using only one bowl for mixing, clean up is a breeze.
- 3 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with shortening or cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir together eggs, milk, butter, vanilla, coconut, sugar and Bisquick mix until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Store any remaining pie covered in refrigerator.
Return to Bisquick Impossible Pie Recipes
Return from Coconut Custard Pie Recipe to Home