Easy Tuxedo Brownies
Tuxedo brownies are scrumptious treats with the distinctive look of their namesake.
Having a layer of blondie brownie and a layer of chocolate brownie, this homemade brownie recipe is a fun dessert for parties.
Made with simple ingredients from your pantry, this easy brownie recipe is a winner.
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (1 ounce) no-melt unsweetened chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
2. In a small sauce pan or microwave, melt butter. Set aside.
3. Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Set aside.
4. Beat sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in melted butter. Add flour mixture and mix until well blended. Spoon half the batter into baking pan. Mix the chocolate into remaining batter and carefully spread on top.
5. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until brownies just begin to pull from sides of pan and a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow brownies to cool to room temperature in the pan. Cut into squares and serve.
Return to Easy Brownies
Return from Tuxedo Brownies to Home