Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe
If you are a fan of peanut butter, you will love this easy peanut butter frosting recipe.
A powdered sugar frosting, it is sweet, creamy and full of peanut butter flavor.
Especially good with chocolate, this frosting makes a plain cake or cupcake a special treat. Using simple ingredients, you can make this peanut butter icing recipe in just a few minutes.
To get the peanut butter out of the measuring cup easily, first spray the measuring cup with cooking spray.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
1. Sift powdered sugar. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, with mixer on low speed, beat the butter and peanut butter until well combined.
3. Gradually mix in powdered sugar and when it starts to get thick, add the milk one tablespoon at a time, until all of the powdered sugar is blended and the frosting is fluffy and spreadable. If frosting is too thick, add a little more milk until right consistency for spreading.
Return to How to make Frosting
Return from Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe to Home