Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Make these peanut butter cupcakes using simple ingredients you probably already have. An easy cupcake recipe, you mix all the ingredients in one bowl.
You can start enjoying these yummy treats in no time at all. Making these tasty cupcakes from scratch takes about half an hour, from start to finish.
You don’t even need to frost these cupcakes. Just sprinkle chocolate chips on each cupcake before baking. The chocolate chips are a perfect topping for these cupcakes.
Yield: 16 cupcakes
- 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin pan or line with paper cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, peanut butter, butter, eggs and vanilla. Beat with mixer set on low speed just until blended. Increase mixer speed to high and beat for 2 minutes. Spoon batter equally into cupcake liners, filling two-thirds full. Sprinkle chocolate chips over each cupcake.
3. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from pans and let cool completely on wire racks.
Return to How to make Cupcakes
Return from Peanut Butter Cupcakes to Easy Baking Recipes