Oreo Cookie Crust Recipe
Make a good pie a great pie with this Oreo cookie crust recipe.
Get a taste of sweet chocolate in every bite of pie with this easy crust.
An Oreo cookie pie crust enhances any kind of pie. Use for fruit pies, custard and cream pies, frozen pies, baked pies and cheesecakes.
To make clean up easy, melt the butter and mix the Oreo cookie crust right in the pie plate.
- 22 Oreo cookies (1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Place Oreo cookies in a sealable food storage bag. Seal bag and use rolling pin or heavy mug to crush cookies into crumbs.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and butter, mixing well.
3. Firmly press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
For frozen pies, crust may be used without baking.
For other pies, bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Return to Best Pie Crust Recipes
Return from Oreo Cookie Crust Recipe to Home