Monster Cookies Recipe
For the ultimate cookie, try this Monster Cookies Recipe.
Imagine all of your favorite cookies – peanut butter cookies, oatmeal cookies, M&M cookies and chocolate chip cookies – all together in one jumbo cookie.
This homemade cookie recipe is sure to please your family and friends. Slightly soft and chock full of flavor, these cookies are a big hit at bake sales.
This easy cookie recipe makes only 2-1/2 dozen, but they’re enormous!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 3/4 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-1/2 cups oats, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup M&M’s candy
- 1 package (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet(s) or line them with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, cream the butter. Gradually add sugars, beating well. Add eggs, peanut butter, corn syrup and vanilla and beat well. Add oats, baking soda and salt and with a spoon, stir until blended. Stir in M&M’s and chocolate chips. Dough will be thick and stiff.
3. Pack dough into a 1/4 cup measure. Drop dough on cookie sheet(s) 5 inches apart. Gently press each cookie into a 4-inch circle with fingertips.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Centers will be slightly soft. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes on cookie sheets. Place cookies in a single layer on a wire rack and cool completely.
Return to Easy to make Cookies
Return from Monster Cookies Recipe to Home