Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
Mini cherry cheesecakes have a traditional cream cheese cheesecake filling with a graham cracker crust.
They are perfect little cheesecake bites for parties.
Make this mini cheesecake recipe a day ahead for even better flavor.
Yield: 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup (about 7 squares) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons cherry pie filling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line mini muffin pans with 24 miniature paper liners.
In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, stirring well. Spoon 1 teaspoon crumb mixture into each liner, gently press into bottom. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, with mixer on high speed, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and mix well. Add egg and vanilla, beating well. Spoon mixture into liners.
Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Carefully spoon about 1/2 teaspoon cherry pie filling over each mini cheesecake. Chill thoroughly.
Return to Mini Cheesecake Recipes
Return from Mini Cherry Cheesecakes to Home