Easy Eggnog Cake Recipe
This eggnog cake is a perfect combination of holiday flavors. Nothing could be better than the wonderful aromas of warm spices that will fill your house while this cake is baking. The perfect finale for any holiday feast, this moist cake couldn’t be easier.
With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, finding a dessert to make that is both scrumptious and easy to make is a bonanza. Starting with a spice cake mix and adding just a few ingredients, this simple cake recipe is ready for the oven in just minutes.
While this is a Bundt cake recipe, you can also bake this recipe in a large loaf pan. It is a delicious breakfast bread to serve for relaxing holiday mornings. Just increase the baking time by five to ten minutes.
No frosting is needed to complete this cake. Just dust the cake with some sifted powdered sugar before serving. It adds just the right amount of sweetness and garnish.
When the weather outside is frightful, your family will agree that this cake is delightful.
Eggnog Cake Recipe
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1 package (3.5 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1-1/3 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- Powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt, oil, eggnog, whole egg and egg whites. Mix until well combined.
3. Stir in pecans or walnuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely on a wire rack. To serve, sift powdered sugar over cake and cut into slices.
Return to Box Cake Mix Recipes
Return from Eggnog Cake to Easy Baking Recipes