Easy Pumpkin Pie
This easy pumpkin pie could be called a dump pie – you dump all the ingredients into a bowl, mix and bake.
A homemade pumpkin pie, there is no need to make a pie crust as this pie makes a crust while baking.
Anyone can learn how to make pumpkin pie with this easy recipe. Using Bisquick mix and canned pumpkin, this “impossibly easy pie” tastes just like the old fashioned pie but without all the work.
Don’t have pumpkin pie spice? Not to worry. Here is a pumpkin pie spice recipe: 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon plus 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves is equal to 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Whipped topping, if desired
- 8 – 10 pecan halves, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Stir all ingredients together except whipped topping and pecans until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool for 30 minutes on a cooling rack. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until thoroughly chilled. Garnish with whipped topping and pecan halves, if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.
Return to Easy Pie Recipes
Return from Easy Pumpkin Pie to Home