Easy Cookie Crust Recipe
This cookie crust recipe couldn’t be easier.
Using refrigerated cookie dough, there is no measuring, mixing or rolling involved in making this cookie pie crust. Just slice and press the dough into the pan, bake and fill. It is just that easy.
Refrigerated cookie dough comes in a variety of flavors. Chocolate chip cookie dough, sugar cookies and peanut butter cookie dough are but a few that are available. Unbaked cookie dough can be covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours or frozen in an airtight container for up to 9 months. Thaw the dough just until soft enough to handle.
This easy pie crust recipe makes one 9-inch sweet pie crust that is an ideal base for your favorite flavor of pie.
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 roll refrigerated slice-and-bake cookie dough
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter bottom, sides and rim of a 9-inch pie pan. Coat the pan with sugar.
2. Slice the cookie dough into 1/8-inch thick slices. Line the sides of the pie pan, overlapping slices slightly and arranging the cookies to form a scalloped edge around the rim. Line the bottom of the pan with slices, pressing lightly to fill the spaces.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden. Remove from oven and cool before filling.
Return to Best Pie Crust Recipes
Return from Cookie Crust Recipe to Easy Baking Recipes