Easy Bisquick Pie Crust
A Bisquick pie crust can be used for sweet desserts as well as savory dishes.
An easy pie crust recipe with only three ingredients, it takes only a few minutes from start to finish.
This Bisquick mix recipe does not require any rolling. Just mix and pat the dough into a 9-inch pie plate. For fillings that are to be baked, make the pie crust and proceed as directed in the recipe.
Introduced in 1931, Bisquick mix rapidly became America's top biscuit mix. To learn more about the history of Bisquick mix click here.
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- 5 tablespoons cold butter
- 3 tablespoons cold water
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Put Bisquick mix into a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in water. Shape dough into a ball with your hands.
3. Press dough into bottom and sides of pie pan.
4. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until pie crust is lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool completely.
Return to Best Pie Crust Recipes
Return from Bisquick Pie Crust to Easy Baking Recipes