Cranberry Cookies Recipe
This Cranberry Cookies recipe is brimming with the tartness of cranberries and the sweetness of white chocolate chips.
Using fresh, frozen or dried cranberries this recipe can be made year round.
Cranberry white chocolate cookies are especially festive for the holidays. Whether filling your cookie jar or baking gifts for your friends, these delightful cookies will be enjoyed and remembered.
Cranberry Cookie Recipe
Yield: 6 dozen
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2-1/2 cups chopped fresh, dried or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie baking sheet(s) or line with parchment paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, cream butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg, milk and orange juice. Stir in flour mixture, a little at a time, until well blended. Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheet(s).
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden. Remove from oven and place cookies in a single layer on wire rack(s) to cool. Store in airtight container.
Return to Easy to make Cookies
Return from Cranberry Cookies Recipe to Home