Turtle Brownie Recipe
easy cake mix brownies
This Turtle Brownie Recipe makes a yummy caramel nut brownie.
A recipe for cake mix brownies, chocolate chips, nuts and caramel ice cream topping make these quick and easy turtle brownies full of gooey goodness.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil with foil extending over the ends of the pan.
2. In a small microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup, melt the butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, evaporated milk and melted butter. Stir until blended. Batter will be thick. Spread half of the batter into a baking pan or brownie pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts over brownies. Drizzle caramel topping over chips and nuts. Spoon the remaining brownie batter over caramel.
5. Return brownies to oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes longer or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove brownies from pan and remove aluminum foil. Cut into squares.
Return to Easy Brownies
Return from Turtle Brownie Recipe to Home