Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
If you want to make an Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Pie, this recipe is for you.
Using a blender to mix the filling and a prepared graham cracker crust, this recipe for strawberry cheesecake is ready for the oven in just minutes.
Topped with fresh strawberries and strawberry jam glaze, this easy cheese cake recipe is a keeper.
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam or jelly
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine cream cheese, evaporated milk, sugar, egg, flour, lemon juice, and lemon rind in a blender. Cover and process until well blended and smooth.
3. Pour into graham cracker crust and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the edge is set.
4. Remove from oven and cool in pan on wire rack.
5. Arrange strawberries on top of pie.
6. Heat strawberry jam or jelly in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until warm. Using a small pastry brush, brush the jam or jelly over strawberries. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
Return to Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes
Return from Strawberry Cheesecake Pie to Home