Cream Cheese Pie Crust Recipe
This easy cream cheese pie crust recipe makes a pastry that is tender and flavorful.
A rich pie crust with butter and cream cheese, it makes one 9-inch crust that can be paired with any type of pie.
An easy homemade pie crust recipe, it can be mixed together with a mixer or in the food processor.
Be sure to prick the bottom and sides of the cream cheese crust with a fork to keep the pastry from puffing during baking. Do not prick the pastry if the filling will be baked in the crust.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. In a medium bowl, with mixer on medium speed, combine the cream cheese and butter until mixture is smooth. Add the flour and salt and mix well. Shape dough into ball. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Roll dough on a lightly floured surface into a circle 1/8-inch thick and slightly larger than the pie plate. Fold dough in half and place it in pie pan, carefully unfolding to fit. With a fork, prick the sides and bottom of crust.
3. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before filling.
Return to Best Pie Crust Recipes
Return from Cream Cheese Pie Crust Recipe to Home