Easy Bisquick Coffee Cake Recipe
Nothing could be easier than this Bisquick Coffee Cake recipe.
Using Bisquick mix and pie filling, it makes a tasty coffee cake that takes just minutes and only one bowl to mix together. No baking experience is required to have this fresh, home baked coffee cake on your table.
Bisquick Coffee Cake recipe is a fruit coffee cake made with canned pie filling. Blueberry, cherry, apple and strawberry are but a few of the many choices. You can even combine two different fillings for even more variety.
Perfect for a cozy morning with your family, this quick coffee cake recipe gets you out of the kitchen fast.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 4 cups Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1can (21 ounces) pie filling of your choice
Powdered Sugar Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan or two 9-inch square pans.
2. In a small saucepan or in the microwave, melt the butter. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine Bisquick mix, sugar, butter, milk, vanilla extract, almond extract and eggs. Stir vigorously with a spoon for 30 seconds.
4. Spread two-thirds of the batter (about 2-1/2 cups) in a Bundt pan. If you are using square pans, spread one-third of the batter (about 1-1/4 cups) in each square pan. Spread pie filling over batter. Spoon the remaining batter on top of pie filling.
5. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes for Bundt pan (20 to 25 minutes for square pans) or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack.
6. In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar, orange juice and almond extract. Stir until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over warm coffee cake. Serve coffee cake warm or at room temperature.
Return to Easy Coffee Cake Recipes
Return from Bisquick Coffee Cake Recipe to Home